On Sale Date: Monday, August 21 at 10:00 a.m
SEASON TICKET PACKAGE: $295 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Includes one ticket to each show in the Season
SERIES TICKET PACKAGES:
Includes one ticket to each show in the Series
"DIXIE LIVE" Series - $125 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Includes: Guy Penrod, Marty Stuart, Bill Anderson, Pam Tillis and TG Sheppard
BETHEL UNIVERSITY Musical Performance Series - $40
Includes: Christmas on Broadway, Dixie Players "Camelot" and Bethel Renaissance Theatre Production
CARROLL BANK & TRUST Concert Series - $145 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Includes: Hotel California: "A Salute to the Eagles," Sara Evans, Million Dollar Quartet and Glenn Miller Orchestra
*Season Tickets and Series Ticket Packages must be purchased in person at The Box Office or by phone at (731)986-2100
*Package prices do not include tax
*INDIVIDUAL TICKETS may be purchased for each show by going to
Ticket Policies & Accessibility
- For personal service call the box office at (731) 986-2100.
- To pick up or purchase tickets in person, visit the DCPAC Box Office at 191 Court Square, Huntingdon, TN 38344
- Tickets may also be purchased on the internet and ticket orders may be mailed or held at Will Call.
- DCPAC accepts all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- Tickets must be paid for upon at reservation. DCPAC does not hold tickets without payment.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to use a purchased ticket, please return it to the DCPAC box office at least 24 hours before the performance. You will receive a tax donation letter for your efforts in the value of the ticket.
- The Box Office is not open on select legal holidays (these are listed under Contact Us).
- Free Parking is available on the Court Square and behind The Dixie building for purchasing of tickets and during performances.
- Discounts are available for groups of 20 or more on most performances. Reservations are required; please contact The Dixie box office for more information.
- Please notify the box office of any special seating needs including Wheelchair and Companion seating.
- No handling fee for tickets purchased in person at the Box Office or over the phone.
- A handling fee of $2.50 will be added to each single ticket purchased on the internet.
- Prices vary for every performance and 9.75% State Sales Tax will be added to every purchase unless stated otherwise.
- If tickets are purchased using the internet a $2.50 fee will be applied on each ticket. There is no fee for over the phone or in person purchases.
- Programs, dates and artists are subject to change and these changes will be announced - if time permits - by email, phone, on a postcard sent to your home, on the website and in advertisements at local radio and newspapers. You will be contacted of any changes as long as we have your contact information. Please make sure to give this information when you purchase your tickets.
- Due to fire codes, everyone (including infants) must have a ticket for a designated purchased seat. There are no exceptions. Children should be able to sit in a seat quietly throughout the performance. Unless a performance is clearly geared to children, DCPAC recommends against bringing babies and young children (under three) to major performances. Parents are advised to use their discretion when purchasing tickets for children. DCPAC is not responsible for the content or material of performances.
- DCPAC prohibits the use of cameras, videos, cellular phones, alcohol, food or drink in the theatre area. The use of cameras and recording devices is prohibited by the contracts with the performers and their organizations unless otherwise stated at performance or event.
- The use of tobacco products and/or electronic cigarettes is not permitted in the building.
- Latecomers will be seated at an appropriate time in the performance at the discretion of the house manager.
- Prior to performances and during intermission, DCPAC Concessions sell water, sodas, and snacks. Please note: No food or drink is permitted inside the theatre.
- There is no specific dress code. While most people “dress up” for evening performances, a number of patrons dress casually whenever they come to DCPAC. For weeknights and matinee performances, people tend to dress more casually.
- Hats should be removed before entering theatre.
- Lost and Found – Call DCPAC at 731-986-2100 and leave your name, telephone number, a detailed message about the item you lost and what performance you were attending. Someone will look for the item and get back with you as soon as possible.
- Parking is available behind the DCPAC, around the court square and on main street.
- Typically we have assigned seating however some performances may be labeled General Seating and this is on a first come basis.
American Disabilities Act
- DCPAC offers accessible seating in the facility in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Accessible seating including companion seats are available on the Orchestra level only. Accessible seating may be purchased online, by phone, or in person on a first-come, first-served basis. Please know that in order to purchase a companion seat, a wheelchair accessible seat must be selected within the same transaction. Accessible and companion seats will be sold to the general public in the event that all other non accessible seats are sold. Patrons must inform the box office of any special needs at the time of ticket purchase.
- DCPAC has accessible parking spots and bathrooms for patrons with disabilities as well as an elevator with service to all levels. Accessible parking spots are located in front of building and are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Ramps are available directly in front of building on the Court Square and in the lobby of The Dixie on the Orchestra level.
- Animals are not permitted in the DCPAC. Exceptions include guide, sign and signal dogs to aid patrons with disabilities.
- Listen Technologies Corporation Assisted Listening Systems are available to patrons on a first come, first serve basis. Listening devices are located at the box office. These listening devices include a body pack and single ear piece that receives a wireless transmission through our in-house audio sound system. A photo ID is required as collateral for the devices and will be returned upon retrieval of device.